Buttery Southwest Cornbread.
Food preparation Buttery Southwest Cornbread is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Buttery Southwest Cornbread
- You need 1 box of jiffy corn bread mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 can of creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of diced jalapeños (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa (I used clints salsa, but use whatever kind is your fav).
- It’s 1/2 stick of melted butter.
Buttery Southwest Cornbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 8×8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine melted butter, creamed corn, jalapeños if using, and salsa . Mix well..
- Add the egg and combine together..
- Mix the jiffy in with the wet ingredients, blend in the cheese, and mix in the sour cream last..
- Pour batter into prepared dish. Bake for 45-55 minutes until brown..