Rice chana-udad dal dhokla. Chana Dal Dhokla recipe with step by step pics. Dhokla is a steamed lentil cake made with ground, fermented batter made of bengal gram (chana This step is optional. Cover with lid having a vent and steam.
Ingredients of Channa Dal Dhokla. dal dhokla recipe, lentil dhokla recipe, how to make dal dhokla recipe with step by step photo/video. gujarati snack with lentil chana dal and rice. finally, enjoy dal dhokla with green chutney. Chana dal pulao recipe, a protein packed pulao recipe with step by step photos. Goes great in lunch box too. Food preparation Rice chana-udad dal dhokla is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Rice chana-udad dal dhokla
- Give 2 cup for rice.
- It’s 1 cup – chana dal.
- Provide 1/2 cup – udad dal.
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Require 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Give As needed for Oil.
- Provide 2 tsp – Garlic chutney.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmaric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp for Green coriander.
This one pot chana dal rice recipe is easy, nutritious and protein filled. It goes well for a quick lunch or in the lunch box. It can be enjoyed without any side. Chana Dal Dhokla is a very popular recipe.
Rice chana-udad dal dhokla steps
- Rice & both dal mix it and soak it 5-6 hours..
- Bland it when it becomes smooth dough..
- Keep it dough 2-3 hours..
- Put salt, turmeric powder & baking soda in it & mix it well..
- Pour the mixture in a big plate & steam it..
- Garnish it with garlic chutney, hara dhaniya and Lal mirchi powder..
- DHOKLA get ready in half an hour..
- SERVE hot DHOKLA with chutney & oil..
Learn how to make/prepare Chana Dal Dhokla by following this easy recipe. chana daal dhokla- vati daal nu khaman- A fermented ,spongy steamed lentil cake – specialty from the state of Gujarat. Among the long list of their snacks/farsans – dhokla tops the list as khaman dhokla is the favourite of almost every one. What a lot of people don't know is that Dhokla and khaman are. Dhokla is a kind of savoury steamed cake that is made from a fermented batter, made of various types of lentils, rice, chickpea flour and even bread. It comes from Gujarat region of India originally, but these days, it is served at many gatherings all over India and.