Eggless Choco Walnut Brownies.
Food preparation Eggless Choco Walnut Brownies is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients Eggless Choco Walnut Brownies
- Give 80 gm vegetable oil.
- Require 100 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup – castor sugar.
- Give 2 tsp – vanilla essence.
- Need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- Give 2 tsp – baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for salt.
- Need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Eggless Choco Walnut Brownies instructions
- Chop the chocolate into pieces, add oil and microwave for 1 min. Remove from microwave whisk the chocolate well & add castor sugar..
- Combine the sugar in the chocolate & oil mixture well, with the help of a whisk..
- Add vanilla essence & milk, mix it well..
- Sieve the dry ingredients & add in the chocolate mixture. Mix it very well so that there are no lumps. Add some chopped walnuts mix it..
- Preheat the oven, line 8 x 8 tin with parchment paper, pour the batter in the tin & give it a good tap on the counter. Sprinkle the left chopped walnuts on the batter..
- Bake it at 180°C for 20 to 25 mins. Let it cool completely and cut them into pieces..