Shish taouk kebab (Lebanese kebobs). Shish taouk is a traditional marinated chicken shish kebab of Middle Eastern cuisine. Shish kebab is a popular meal of skewered and grilled cubes of meat. It is similar to or synonymous with a dish called shashlik, which is found in the Caucasus region.
Lebanese Shish Taouk (Tawook) – The Spice Kit Recipes. Amazing chicken skewer recipe: Tender chicken pieces marinated in yogurt, lemon and spices Photo about Shish taouk – Chicken shish kebab on white platter lebanese and turkish plate. Shish Taouk – Lebanese Chicken Skewers. Cooking Shish taouk kebab (Lebanese kebobs) is a fun point, moreover it becomes more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the following 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Shish taouk kebab (Lebanese kebobs)
- Need 200 grams – Chicken breast cut in cubes.
- Need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp – Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp cumin powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp – black pepper powder.
- Give 1 tbsp mustard oil.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Prepare 1 – Green bell pepper cut in squares.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes cut into squares.
- You need 1 onion cut into squares.
- It’s 7-8 pieces – pineapple cut in squares.
- You need 2 tbsp for Olive oil.
Drizzle olive oil on top and sprinkle chopped parsley. Recipe Adapted from Chicho's Kitchen and My Lebanese Market. The kebabs & babagamoush are a perfect, lip smacking combo!! Shish Tawook is a Lebanese chicken dish that's simple yet so delicious.
Shish taouk kebab (Lebanese kebobs) start cooking
- Marinate chicken pieces with ginger garlic paste, paprika, red chilli powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt and mustard oil..
- In a skewer put one piece of square onion tomato piece, bell pepper,pineapple piece and chicken, again continue this steps till 2 more time. Make all kebabs like this. Keep this for 2 hours..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in non stick pan and shallow fry on both sides till done..
Tender chicken marinated in yogurt, lemon and garlic makes it a delicious meal Both words are in Turkish however shish tawook is a Lebanese chicken kebab that is sold in fast food restaurants. Shish taouk or, as some may call it. Shish Taouk is one of the best know Middle Eastern chicken recipes around. And even if the name has actually Turkish roots, you can find it in most Arabic countries like the Persians Jujeh Kabob. But for most people, Shish Tawook chicken skewers are synonymous with Lebanese restaurants, often.