Potato masala for Poori. You can serve potato masala with Poori or chapati or with a side of chopped onions or coconut chutney. Preparation to make poori masala recipe. The potato masala should thicken and have a right consistency.
So simple yet perfect with I never thought I should post this potato masala (poori kizhangu) for poori in my blog. But I realized people google specifically from my blog using my. i have posted several variations of potato curry recipe, but this recipe of poori masala is very unique and special. this recipe certainly can be used as a side dish to different indian flat breads, but an ideal pair for the deep fried indian flat bread pooris. these semi-liquid potato mashed curries are the. Poori masala recipe – Simple potato curry for Poori or puri. Food preparation Potato masala for Poori is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 16 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Potato masala for Poori
- Prepare 1/2 kg for potato.
- It’s 2 – big onion.
- Require 3 green chillies.
- Prepare 2 inch ginger.
- Require 1 tbsp besan flour.
- Give leaves for Coriander.
- Require Water.
- Prepare for Salt.
- Require Oil.
- It’s – To temper.
- Require 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Give 1/2 tsp – split urad dal.
- Require 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp channa dal.
- Prepare 5-7 for curry leaves.
- Give 1/4 tsp of hing.
One of the most eaten Breakfast across India is Poori with potato curry. This poori masala can also be served with chapati, roti or any flatbread. For more side dishes for poori, you can check Potato sagu Chana masala Veg kurma. Poori masala recipe – South Indian style potato masala made with boiled, crumbled potatoes in mild, flavorful gravy.
Potato masala for Poori step by step
- Wash and cook the potatoes in pressure cooker for four whistles.Peel and mash the cooked potatoes and kept it ready..
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp oil and temper with the items under ‘To temper’ section in order.
- Add chopped green chillies and ginger and saute till fragrant..
- Now add thinly sliced onions and saute it until soft. Now add required salt,1/2 tsp turmeric powder,some water and mix well..
- Mix 3 tbsp water to 1 tbsp of besan flour and mix well without any lumps..
- Add mashed potatoes to the pan. Add the besan flour mixture and required water and mix it well. Adjust salt if required..
- Allow it to boil for 5 minutes and add finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame and transfer it to serving bowl if not it will thicken..
- HAPPY COOKING! HEALTHY LIVING!!😃.
It is served with hot, puffed pooris. In this potato masala gravy, green chili is the only ingredient which gives the heat. I have used only one green chili which gives. This potato masala widely known as poori masala is the best ever side dish for poori that all south Indians vouch. If you love spicy and flavorful poori masala The potato masala served for poori in Hotel Saravana Bhavan was in rage few years back.