Mixed Flour Methi Poori. Mixed flour recipe or hittina vade recipe explained with step by step pictures. Hittina vade is a very popular recipe from North Karnataka and is prepared using mixed flours Mixed flour poori recipe. First time in youtube, rectangle shape poori.
Gently slid the rolled methi poori in the medium hot oil. A perfect twist to your normal poori. Poori with the sharp flavor of fresh fenugreek leaves is methi poori. Food preparation Mixed Flour Methi Poori is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Mixed Flour Methi Poori
- Require 1 bunch of Methi leaves.
- Provide as required for Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Require 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Give as required – Oil for deep frying.
- It’s For of Dry spices-.
- Need 1 tbsp for chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp – turmeric powder.
- Give 1/2 tbsp of jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tbs – sesame seeds.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 cups Mixed Flour(wheat, bajri, Nachani/Ragi flour, Jowar flour).
- Require 1 tbsp for besan.
Methi Poori Recipe with step by step photos. Methi Poori is a deep fried whole wheat flat bread with Dried Methi leaves. My kids love pooris a lot but I cook In a wide mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, turmeric powder, hing, dried methi and mix everything well. Then using water, add water little by little. of poori like simple regular poori,methi poori,spinach poori,tomato poori,beetroot or carrot poori,haldi ajwain waali poori,masala poori and some stuffed versions of poori which are equally delicious.
Mixed Flour Methi Poori making
- Clean, wash and chopped methi leaves. Take a bowl add all flours. Add Methi leaves and all dry spices mix well and make a soft dough by adding water. Keep for 10 minutes..
- Make a small lemon size balls and roll small poories. Keep a kadhai on medium flame add oil and let it get hot. Now deep fry poories till turns golden brown..
- The poories are ready to serve with curd,Chutney or ketchup..
Then slowly add water and knead to a stiff dough. Methi poori is one among many types of poori made acroos India. Methi poori is a delicious deep fried Indian bread, which is prepared from whole wheat flour and chopped methi leaves and spices. Take a bowl and add wheat flour, kasuri methi, fennel powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt, little oil and mix it, later add water and make. Methi Poori / Puri, Methi leaves mixed with besan and whole wheat flour and deep fry them in oil as we do for conventional poori.