Chicken Shashlik with Egg Fried rice & Shashlik stick. Learn How to Make Chicken Shashlik & Egg Fried Rice by Sooperchef. Chicken Shashlik – Spicy and tangy Chicken Shashlik is one of the popular Chinese recipes that is made from boneless chicken along with spices and supporting ingredients like corn flour, ketchup, yogurt, eggs, green onion, black pepper, chili powder, soya sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, and Chinese. Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers.
Tag and Share with all Chinese food lovers. Learn How to Make Chicken Shashlik & Egg Fried Rice by Sooperchef. Add the sliced fried chicken, pour in the eggs around the chicken. Food preparation Chicken Shashlik with Egg Fried rice & Shashlik stick is a fun point, moreover it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 11 components, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Chicken Shashlik with Egg Fried rice & Shashlik stick
- Prepare 500 g boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Need 1 tbsp Garlic-ginger paste.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Require 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp for Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Give 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Need 2 – Capsicum.
- Provide 2 for Onion.
Cover with a lid and cook until eggs are at your desired doneness. Slide the egg and chicken over cooked rice, garnish with chopped scallions and shredded nori. Spoon the chicken over the rice, top with a fried egg and a very generous drizzle of the white sauce. Serve immediately, with pita if using, tomatoes and lettuce for diners to add as they wish.
Chicken Shashlik with Egg Fried rice & Shashlik stick steps
- Cut boneless chicken in normal size cubes.
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice for 30mins.
- Add all the spices to the chicken, mix well and marinate for 30mins.
- Then add the square cut onion and capsicum in the chicken and marinate all things for 30mins.
- Stir fry thy Vegetables in oil for 2-3mins in a pan and then take out them.
- Add 2tbps oil and Cook chicken until it's tender.
- Then add some salt, black pepper, soy sauce, ketchup, chilli flakes and Vegetables..mix well.
- Then take 2tbsp of corn flour in a bowl and some water to it. Then pour this liquid in the chicken material and mix continuously for 3-4 mins..
- Chicken Shashlik is ready. Serve it with Fried rice or anything else you want.
- You can also make Shashlik sticks by setting marinated chicken and vegetables on the BBQ sticks..and Cook them in a fry pan until they are done..
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. Find more here… Pin Leftover Chicken and Egg Fried Rice for later. This is definitely something I need to try out on Master Spice for lunch one day. Thanks so much for sharing with #CookOnceEatTwice x. In a small bowl, beat egg with water.