Veg sandwich. Veg sandwich recipe – This simple vegetable sandwich is great for newbies. Enjoy for a snack, breakfast or dinner. Can make with or without toaster !
vegetable cheese sandwich with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large kadai heat oil and fry onions. further add corn, carrot and capsicum. fry for a minute till the. Vegetable sandwich is a type of vegetarian sandwich consisting of a vegetable filling between bread. There are no set requirements other than the use of vegetables. Cooking Veg sandwich is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Veg sandwich
- Need 10 slices for bread.
- Provide 2 – onions, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tomatoes, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1 bowl capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp – sweet corn.
- Require 2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Require To taste of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for dry coriander powder.
- Give As needed – butter.
Veg Sandwich Recipes : Vegetable Sandwich, Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Grill Sandwich, Pizza Sandwiches, Cream Cheese Sandwich, Grilled Corn and Capsicum Sandwich. Bombay veg sandwich recipe with step wise photos. Tasty veg sandwich recipe from the streets of Mumbai. A quick vegetable sandwich recipe for a filling and wholesome breakfast or as snack with tea.
Veg sandwich instructions
- Take a microwave bowl add onion, tomato, capsicum, cabbage, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, mayonnaise, corn and cook it for one minute.
- Take a bread slice and spread the mixture on it and cover it with another slice..
- Grill it on grilled sandwich maker for 2 -3 minutes..
Bombay veg sandwich recipe – Here is the secrete to achieve the same taste – Sprinkle the sandwich masala on Bombay veg sandwich recipe. A famous street food of Mumbai. Ingredients for Bombay Veg Sandwich Recipe. Hi everyone, I wanna share a recipe that my father used to prepare for me during my childhood days specially when my mum used to visit my grandma's house. Aloo veg grilled sandwich, also known as bombay sandwich, Indian style sandwich with green chutney and aloo/ potato combo.