Cooking Atta Poori is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Atta Poori
- Require 1 bowl for wheat flour.
- Give 1 tsp for oil for moyan.
- Provide 1/2 tsp carrom seeds.
- You need To taste – sendha salt.
- Give As needed – water.
- Require As needed – Cooking Oil for deep frying.
Atta Poori steps
- Mix wheat flour, carom seeds, salt and oil for moyan. Knead a tight dough with the help of water. Keep aside for half an hour..
- Now knead the dough again for 2 minutes and soften it. Now take a portion of dough and make a ball and roll it with the help of rolling pin and make small Poori..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put Poori and deep fry till golden brown colour. Flip the side and fry from other side also. Likewise make all the Pooris.
- Serve hot..