Eggless Whole-wheat Nutella Brownies.
Cooking Eggless Whole-wheat Nutella Brownies is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 7 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Eggless Whole-wheat Nutella Brownies
- Require 250 grams Nutella.
- Provide 2/3 cup for Curd/yoghurt.
- Need 1 tsp of Baking powder (optional).
- Need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup or 30 gms for Maida/All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup or 70 gms – Atta/Whole-wheat flour.
- It’s – I have made two brownies today. One with baking powder and one without.
Eggless Whole-wheat Nutella Brownies how to cook
- Heat up the Nutella for 10-15 sec in the microwave. Whip it well in a mixing bowl..
- Add curd and whip to mix it all up. I am using a handheld whip for this as Nutella tend to be difficult to whip with hand..
- Add the baking powder and salt to the flours and mix well. Alternatively you can also sieve it to remove lumps..
- Add the flour mixture to the Nutella and curd and whip until everything is nicely mixed..
- Tap the tin on a flat surface to remove air bubbles. Bake it for 35 minutes at 180 deg C in a preheated oven. Baking time may vary slightly in different ovens. So keep checking after 25 minutes.
- The cake is done when a toothpick inserted in it comes out clean or with a few crumbs..
- This brownie would be very airy and spongy. I have skipped the baking powder and added chopped almonds in the next brownie..
- Brownie without baking powder will be fudgy and chewy. But both taste absolutely yummy. I made two as I have 2 kids and each likes one variety..