Jambalaya. The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. It was a beautiful spring day, so we set out to cover some Hank Williams on the railroad tracks! Thanks to our Cidizens on Patreon who made this video.
It's spicy, hearty, and incredibly flavorful. We break these ingredients down below, so you can have the BEST Jambalaya on this side of the. This is an excellent Jambalaya recipe. Cooking Jambalaya is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Jambalaya
- You need 1 box of Jambalaya rice mix.
- You need 1 cup of white rice.
- It’s 4 cup of tomato juice.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of lil smokies.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 oz diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
I followed it to a tee, except a I added more spice than I should have. I like spicy foods, but I am a bit nervous to serve it tomorrow to my guests. According to the dictionary, jambalaya is "rice cooked usually with ham, sausage, chicken, shrimp, or oysters Everyone will agree, however, that this jambalaya recipe, which is ready in just an hour, is. Jambalaya (pronounced /ˌdʒʌmbəˈlaɪə/ or <jum-buh-LIE-uh>) is a casserole-style dish of Spanish and French influence originating in Louisiana.
Jambalaya step by step
- Cook Jambalaya rice mix according to box. Cook white rice in separate pan till tender..
- While the rice is cooking brown ground beef..
- In large pot combine cooked jambalaya rice, white rice, ground beef, lil smokies (cut in half), tomato juice & diced tomatoes. Season to taste..
- Simmer till heated through..
- Serve & enjoy..
Jambalaya is traditionally a one pot dish, with a variety of meats and seafood, vegetables, and spicy seasonings. This Slow Cooker Jambalaya is a great way to make this New Orleans favorite with less effort! It's loaded with shrimp, chicken, sausage, and Creole seasonings. While there are countless variations, a standard jambalaya contains rice, protein, seasoning vegetables and spices. This yummy jambalaya recipe is a fabulous taste of New Orleans.