Kuttu Aloo ki poori. Kuttu Ki Poori- Crisp delicious poori made with buckwheat flour, potato and spices. Kuttu ki poori is specially made for fasting like Navaratri, Janmashtami Kuttu poori goes well with the delicious Lauki ka raita, Aloo tamatar ki sabzi, Dahi wali Arbi, Khatta Meetha Kaddu , Vrat ke dahi aloo etc. Kuttu ke atte ki puri is made during religious fasting days like shivratri fast or Ekadashi fast or Navratri vrat.
Kuttu ki poori is a traditional North Indian recipe that is prepared mainly for fasting during festivals. During festivals, only certain flours can be used and one Buckwheat flour is gluten free and hence is considered good for health. Since there is no binding factor, we can use either arbi or aloo to bind the. Food preparation Kuttu Aloo ki poori is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Kuttu Aloo ki poori
- Need 2 cups for kuttu atta/buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 3 – medium sized boiled potato.
- Require 2 – boiled arbi/ colocasia(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon – sendha/rock salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 cup for Ghee for shallow frying.
Tags: How to cook poori and aloo ki sabji, aloo masala ki sabji, kuttu ke atte ki poori, buckwheat poori, puri, indian bread, farali food, farali aloo ki sabzi, farali poori, navratri food, falahar, protein, bloggingmarathon, simplytadka, potatoes Kuttu ki Poori is a deep-fried flatbread using buckwheat flour. During fasts, kuttu ki poori is the best option with aloo ki sabji. Kuttu ki poori recipe is a. Recipe using buckwheat flour- buckwheat flour is easily available at the stores, especially during fasting season such as Navratri.
Kuttu Aloo ki poori steps
- Mash potatoes and colocasia.Add kuttu flour and salt..
- Knead and make a tight dough like poori, add water if required, keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Now take a lemon sized dough and flatten it carefully with the help of a rolling pin into a poori.
- Heat ghee in a deep pan and fry the pooris as usual by turning them time to time until golden brown in colour..
- Serve hot and crisp with potato curry or curd or green chutney.
Serve immediately with dahi aloo or other fasting foods. Kuttu is one of the grains that is considered as pure and is eaten during fasting days. There is variety of delicacies made out of kuttu ka flour. Kutt ki poori is a delicious preparation and can be served with phalahari lauki or dahi ke aloo. wheat flour. however, aloo ki poori is prepared with the combination of wheat flour and boiled mashed potatoes to form a smooth dough. more importantly, aloo ki puri can be served as it is without and supplement curries. whenever, i feel bored with the traditional pooris, i try these soft and crunchy aloo. Kuttu ki poori is a traditional North Indian dish that is prepared mainly during festivals and for upwas.