Rosgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Recipe with step by step photos to get soft & spongy rosogulla. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
Rasgullas are ball-shaped dumplings of chhena (kind of cottage cheese) cooked in aromatic sugar syrup. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. This is a delicacy from state of Bengal, these are very light and. Cooking Rosgulla is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 6 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition – Rosgulla
- Require 1 litre toned milk.
- Need 1 teaspoon for refined flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon for milk powder.
- Give 1 cup – sugar.
- Give 4 cup for water.
Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage. Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Lunch & Dinner Recipe- Rasgulla Kofta Curry is Rasgulla here is also made from paneer and dipped in thick gravy. It's an Indian Recipe with lots of spices.
- First making of Chena – boil milk with adding milk powder now add vinegar keep stirring chena is formed in the pan on the oven next strain it and keep the chena in the same strainer for five hours next smashed the Chena with the help of the palm knead it as much as possible up to ten minutes with adding refined flour and sugar.
- Then it will appear in a nice dough make balls in same size.
- Next take another pan on the oven with adding sugar and water boil up to sugar is fully dissolved in water bubbling will create now add all balls in the sugar syrup cover with the lid keep the flame in high mode for eight minutes.
- Next after that remove the cover and boil up to three to four minutes.
- Next again cover with the lid keep flame of the oven is medium up to ten to fifteen minutes delicious rosguulla is ready to eat now.
- Keep it in for four hours then u can eat easily.
Rasgulla, a popular milk-based sweet treat that originates from the state of West Bengal. It is prepared from paneer or chena (Indian cottage cheese). Your Rasgulla stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.