Chettinad Egg Curry. Chettinad egg curry recipe – A flavorful and tasty egg curry recipe from South Indian cuisine. Pairs wonderfully with almost anything like plain rice, jeera rice, chapathi, appam and even with a biryani. Chettinad egg curry, a spicy fragrant and hot egg curry recipe from Tamil Nadu.
Chettinad Egg Curry recipe is another of the gems from the South Indian cuisine. Staying true to it's reputation, I have made this Chettinad egg curry recipe really hot. Chettinad-Style Egg Curry Recipe – Learn How to Make Chettinad-Style Egg Health Benefits. Cooking Chettinad Egg Curry is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 20 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Chettinad Egg Curry
- Give 3 of Onions.
- Give 2 Tomato.
- Require 5 for Boiled Eggs.
- Require 1 spoon coriander powder,.
- Need 1 spoon for cumin seeds,.
- Prepare 1 spoon of fennel seeds,.
- Require 1/2 tbsp pepper.
- Give 3 cloves.
- Require 3 cardamom.
- You need 1 cinnamon.
- Need to taste – Salt,.
- Require as needed Curry Leaves,.
- It’s as needed for Coriander Leaves ,.
- Need 1/2 for Lemon.
- Prepare 5 of Red Chillies.
- It’s 1 Spoon for Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 of Star Anise.
- Need 1/2 Coconut.
- Require as needed – Cooking Oil.
- Need To taste – Turmeric Powder,.
The primary ingredient in this curry is of course eggs. Eggs have all the nutrients necessary to turn a. Home » Chettinad-Recipes , Egg-Curry-Gravy , Egg-Recipes » Chettinad Egg Curry. Chettinad Cuisine hails from Chettinad region in Tamilnadu state in South India.
Chettinad Egg Curry instructions
- Boil the eggs and keep it aside.
- For chettinad paste, take a dry kadai add all the dry spices and cook it for 3 minutes. In the mixi add the cooked spices, ginger garlic paste coriander powder, coconut and quarter chopped onion, add a little water and make it into a fine paste..
- Take a kadai add required oil, add 1 dry red chilli chopped onions after it becomes a golden brown add chopped tomato salt and turmeric powder and curry leaves, close it with and cook it for 4 minutes..
- Now add the chettinad masala paste, mix it add little bit of water, then add required salt close the lid and cook for 5 minutes in a medium flame, as the oil start separating add the eggs mix it gently, garnish with coriander and serve it hot with rice or chappathi..
To be honest the first time I tried Egg Chettinad Curry I didn't quite like it. However did lot of research and came up. I love eggs in any form. They are one of the versatile ingredients to have around because you can whip up I make curries with it often to go along with roti or appam or whatever. Egg curry is a very commonly prepared curry in Indian cuisine.