Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cooking Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition – Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 115 gr of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Give 2 tbsp for white sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup for brown sugar.
- Give 1 egg, at room temperature.
- Need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups – whole wheat flour.
- Require 3/4 tsp – baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp – salt.
- Provide 170 gr for chocolate chip.
- Provide – Flaky salt for finishing.
Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Cream the butter and sugars in medium bowl for about 5 minutes until light in colour and texture. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add the chocolate and finish mixing by hand. Refrigerate the dough..
- Preheat oven to 185C. Line baking tray with baking paper. Roll dough into small balls and lay out on the tray. Sprinkle with salt..
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Once baked, leave the cookies cool on baking tray. Then transfer to wire rack..