Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs.
Cooking Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition of Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs
- Give 1 lb. – ground turkey or ground chicken.
- Require 1 large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Require 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Require 2 tbsp. for olive oil.
- Require 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp. – each salt, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
Baked Turkey (or Chicken) Meatballs making
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until they are well incorporated. Roll the mixture out into even sized balls and set them on the prepared tray..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until completely cooked through (165°F). Then serve them however you'd like..
- Spaghetti and turkey meatballs –>.