Spicy Egg Curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala.
It's not just spicy but decadent as well, and can be enjoyed in lunch and dinner both with. Egg Masala Gravy Curry-కోడిగుడ్డుతో ఇలా కూర చేస్తే సూపర్ అంటారు-Dhaba Style Anda Masala In Telugu. So you can see these are favorite of everyone on busy weekdays! Food preparation Spicy Egg Curry is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Spicy Egg Curry
- Prepare 6 no for eggs.
- Need 2 tsp for ginger,garlic paste.
- Need 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- Require 1 cup tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp – kasoori methi pwoder.
- Give to taste salt.
- Give 2 tsp or to taste red chilli pwoder.
- Need 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 no – green cardamom.
- You need 1 small stick cinnamon.
- Give 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Require as needed of coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Give 1 cup of ghee/clarified butter.
This spicy and flavor-full egg curry is no different. This spicy egg curry is comforting, hearty and so easy to prepare. You can add as much or as little spice you want. Prepared with everyday ingredients, nothing fancy or out of the norm.
Spicy Egg Curry how to cook
- Boil the eggs for 10 to 12 minute,cool and remove the skin. heat the ghee and deep fry the eggs till golden..
- Now pop the cumin in remaining ghee,then saute ginger,garlic paste. saute the onion paste golden add dry spices,whole spices and tomato puree cook until oil separates the oil..
- Add kasoori methi powder, and fried eggs mix well add 2 cup water,cover and cook for 5 to 8 minute more, now switch off the gas,garnish with coriander serve with chapatis or steamed rice..
Spicy Egg Curry: Where to Begin. This dish is so far removed from anything I've made previous that it felt like an adventure every step of the way. It started with me researching classic Indian spice. This Spicy Tomato Egg Curry can be served alongside with any kind of bread or rice. A spicy tomato sauce forms the base for this curry, with boiled eggs in it as the heroine of the dish!