Methi Paratha Chowmein Spring Rolls.
Cooking Methi Paratha Chowmein Spring Rolls is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Methi Paratha Chowmein Spring Rolls
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of methi leaves (tightly packed).
- It’s 1 cup of boiled hakka noodles.
- You need 1 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onions/spring onions, yellow and red capsicum (bell peppers),cabbage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s as needed of Water for kneading.
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
Methi Paratha Chowmein Spring Rolls step by step
- 1. Knead the methi paratha dough using wheat flour, 2 tsp oil, methi leaves, salt and leave under moist cloth for 10 minutes.
- 2. In the meantime, prepare chowmein. Fry onions, green chillies, garlic and gingerin 2 tbsp oil. Add 2tbp soya sauce, 2tsp vinegar,sugar, and the chopped veggies, salt and saute them in medium flame for 5 minutes..
- 3. Add boiled hakka noodles to above and saute them for 5 minutes in high flame..
- 4. Now take the methi dough and roll them into rectangles and keep the chowmien in it and sel all the sides, by tucking in the edges. If needed, use maida paste to seal further..
- 5. In a deep frying pan of oil, fry the rolls until they turn golden brown on all sides..
- 6. I have served them alongwith Soy-Vinegar-Green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and Green mango chutney. Accompanied are Rice upma balls and Manchow vegetable soup. But these can be served standalone with tea also..