Crispy kasoori methi masala poori. Jaise ki aap sab jante ho ajj navratri hai ki akhri din hai. Toh humne socha ki kiyu nah ap logo ke liye humhne aaz kasoori methi se puri banaya hai. Your puffy kasuri methi anardaana masala pooris are ready.
Poori masala recipe – Simple potato curry for Poori or puri. One of the most eaten Breakfast across India is Poori with potato curry. This poori masala can also be served with chapati, roti or any flatbread. Cooking Crispy kasoori methi masala poori is a fun point, furthermore it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Crispy kasoori methi masala poori
- Need 3 cup wheat flour.
- Give 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need 3 tsp – kasturi methi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- You need 2-3 tsp semolina.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 inch – ginger.
- You need 5 – garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 for red chilli.
- Require As needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- It’s As needed for Oil for deep frying.
For more side dishes for poori, you can check Potato sagu Chana masala Veg kurma Soya. Kasoori methi is sun-dried fenugreek* leaves (Trigonella Foenum Graecum). They are used in Indian cooking and taste similar to a combination of celery and fennel with a slightly bitter bite. Typically the leaves are crumbled and sprinkled over meat and vegetable curries before serving.
Crispy kasoori methi masala poori process
- Make a paste of cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and chilli..
- Put flour and rest of the ingredients except oil and water in a bowl..
- Then slowly add required amount of water to make a tight dough..
- Cover it for 15-20 minutes in a samp cloth and then make small balls of the dough and roll them..
- Heat a kadai with oil and then deep fry the pooris till become golden in colour..
- Now your crispy methi masala pooris are ready. Serve hot with your favourite curry..
Poori masala makes for a good breakfast or lunch or brunch. When I took the pics, I had also made aamras to go along with the pooris. The combo of aamras and any potato sabji with pooris is too good. You can serve potato masala with Poori or chapati or with a side of chopped onions or coconut. PagesPublic figureChefCooking with UshaVideosCrispy Kasoori Methi Mathari. nishamadhulika.com/paratha_poori/methi-poori-recipe.html Methi Poori recipe video in Hindi.