Rasgulla and gulab jamun.
Cooking Rasgulla and gulab jamun is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Rasgulla and gulab jamun
- Give As needed Gulab Jamun.
- Require 1 cup – milk powder.
- Need 4 tsp of maida.
- It’s Pinch – baking soda.
- Give Pinch salt.
- It’s As needed of Curd.
- Provide for Rasgulla.
- Provide 1 litre of milk.
- Require As needed for curd or lemon.
- Give Pinch for food colours.
Rasgulla and gulab jamun making process
- Firstly mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Now add curd and knead the dough.. If it looks too dry then u can add more curd…
- It should be kneaded smoothly.. There should not be any cracks.
- Make small balls of it. These balls should be perfectly smooth…
- Fry these balls in hot ghee.. Oil should not be too hot otherwise these will not be fried uniformly…
- Now put these balls in one string consistency sugar syrup and keep them on flame for few minutes…
- Serve them hot…
- Bring milk to boil. Add lemon to it so that the milk turns into chenna.
- Now sieve the chenna.. Knead it properly.
- Divide this chenna into 4 parts.. Add different food colour to each part.. make small balls out of it…
- Now put these balls into sugar syrup and simmer the gas for few minutes.
- Ur rasgullas are ready.