Quinoa salad recipe. This Easy Quinoa Salad is the BEST quinoa salad recipe! It is great for lunch, dinner, or the perfect side dish for potlucks and parties. This is my absolute favorite quinoa recipe!
It's perfect for a packable lunch. Quinoa is such a fantastic salad base—it's full of protein, it adds a nutty flavor, and it's the perfect vehicle This healthy quinoa recipe fits the bill. —Lindsay McSweeney, Winchester, Massachusetts. Make this light and refreshing quinoa salad recipe with ingredients you probably already have on hand! Cooking Quinoa salad recipe is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Quinoa salad recipe
- Need 1 bowl of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup – onion.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato.
- It’s 1 cup – blanched broccoli.
- Need 1 cup cucumber.
- You need 1/2 tsp – black pepper.
- It’s of salt as per taste.
- You need 1 squeezed lemon.
- Give 1 – chopped green chilli.
- Need 1 tsp of oil.
This flavorful quinoa salad is vegan and gluten-free, perfect for all! This is the BEST quinoa salad recipe. It has crunch, flavour and most important. nutrition! This Kale and Quinoa Salad recipe has been my new to-go lunch lately and I just love it.
Quinoa salad recipe process
- Take 1 cup quinoa. Wash it properly..
- Cook adding 1 and a half cup of water and salt. Cover and cook untill it blooms..
- Check and strain and keep aside..
- Take a pan, Add 1 tsp oil, when oil is hot add 1 bowl of chopped onion and saute until transclucent. Add 1 cup blanched broccoli..
- Add 1 cup chopped tomato, 1 cup chopped cucumber, and cooked quinoa..
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice..
- Mix and serve..
It's simple, easy and nutrient dense, while of course tasting clean, fresh and delicious! I've been all about quinoa salad recipes lately. Quinoa is so easy to prepare, incredibly versatile, high in protein and fiber and can be served for just about any meal! Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Quinoa, a "new" ingredient that has been around for thousands of years, is a tiny, high-protein grain from South America.