Ilish Macher Tel Jhaal.
Cooking Ilish Macher Tel Jhaal is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements of Ilish Macher Tel Jhaal
- Give 2-3 pieces for Hilsa fish, cleaned.
- It’s 2 tbsp mustard oil.
- Require 1/2 tsp – nigella seeds (kalonji).
- Need to taste salt.
- Need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 2-3 of green chilies, slit.
- Give 1 tsp raw mustard oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
Ilish Macher Tel Jhaal making
- Marinate the fish pieces with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes. Make a paste with the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 1/2 cup water. Keep aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil & fry the fish slightly on both sides. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with nigella seeds. Saute for a few seconds. Add the paste and salt. Bring it to a boil..
- Add the fried fish & green chilies. Simmer on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add raw mustard oil and switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with plain steamed rice..