Cooking Vermicelli Kheer is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Vermicelli Kheer
- Require 1/3 cup of Vermicelli.
- Prepare 3 cups milk.
- It’s 100 gms milkmaid.
- Need 1/2 tsp for elaichi powder.
- Provide 1 tsp milk masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp – ghee.
- Give Few of cashew and raisins for garnishing.
Vermicelli Kheer process
- Take a pan and heat the ghee and add raisins and cashews. Sauté for few seconds and keep aside.
- In the same pan add the vermicelli. Sauté until light brown and keep aside.
- Same pan add 3 cups milk and let it boil.
- Boil until the milk becomes a thick consistency. Now add the vermicelli in the milk and boil for a few mins.
- Once the milk is boiled and the vermicelli is nice and soft add the milk made.
- Mix well and then add elaichi powder and milk masala powder and boil for few seconds.
- Now your vermicelli Kheer is ready enjoy as per your choice hot or chilled.