Kesaria kalakand. Kesariya Kalakand is a famous indian Mithai. This is an instant version which just needs few ingedients and tastes super delicious. Kesariya is a town in the district of East Champaran, in the Indian state of Bihar.
This soft set burfi is widely sold in sweet stalls and is. Kesaria Mishri Mava Recipe, Learn how to make Kesaria Mishri Mava (absolutely delicious recipe of This Kesaria Mishri Mava recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes. Sandesh, Suji Ka Halwa, Pineapple Halwa, Kalakand, Kiwaamee Sevain, Makhana Kheer, Gulgule, Besan Ki Barfi, Pildīti persiešu Puri, olu Biryani, Roomali Roti, Murgh Do Pyaaza, Moti Roti. Cooking Kesaria kalakand is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Kesaria kalakand
- Provide 200 grams – Paneer.
- Give 200gm+2tbsp – Milkmaid.
- Prepare 200 grams Khoya.
- Require 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp – Flour.
- Give 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Require As needed Pistachios for garnish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Manufacturer & Exporters of Kalakand Sweet in India. Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. Kalakand is my all time favourite, i already have shared a kesar kalakand recipe in my blog.
Kesaria kalakand how to cook
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients like paneer, condensed milk, milk powder, sugar, khoya. In another pan soak saffron in 2 tbsp of water..
- Then cook the paneer mixture on low heat for about 8 minutes, when the mixture is thick, transfer it to a greased pan and spread it uniformly..
- Heat another pan and pour the 2 tbsp condensed milk and saffron mixture. Cook it for 1 minute and then immediately spread the paneer mixture and garnish with pistachios slices. Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours and serve it chilled..
This one is my instant version and it is so easy to make and taste just like store bought ones, actually more tasty. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. Kalakand Recipes, Kalakand Recipes In Urdu.