Chicken parmigiana. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of. Today I would like to share with you my Chicken Parmigiana Recipe.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of chicken parm recipes in the world, but this one is our favorite. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Cooking Chicken parmigiana is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Chicken parmigiana
- You need 100 g flour.
- Give 100 g of bread crumbs.
- Provide 500 gm for Chicken breast.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Need to taste for Black pepper.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- Require 1 Eggs.
Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Authentic Italian Chicken Parmigiana recipe requires only a few simple ingredients to make it stand out. This Chicken Parmigiana is proof that Comforting food doesn't necessarily have to be bad for you… serve it with a side of your favorite pasta to keep with the classic, or opt for sauteed veggies or a.
Chicken parmigiana step by step
- Take chicken breast make it butterfly and with steak hammer hit it so that the chicken gets tender..
- Season it with salt and pepper..
- Dip into flour upside down and the dip in egg and sip in bread crumbs..
- Add little amount of butter fry it on pan till it becomes golden brown..
- Coat tomato sauce..
- Top in with cheese and bake for 15 mins..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce..
Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or "chicken parm," as it is affectionately known, is an Italian-American classic comfort dish that requires little in the way of ingredients but packs a lot of flavor into each bite. Anna Del Conte's chicken parmigiana is the easy Italian-American chicken bake that's perfect for midweek cooking.