Brenda's Cornbread Dressing.
Food preparation Brenda's Cornbread Dressing is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Brenda's Cornbread Dressing
- You need 6 boxes of Jiffy cornbread.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need .5 ounces of sage.
- Prepare 1 of whole celery bunch.
- Prepare 1 of whole green onion bunch.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 3 (48 ounce) of Swanson chicken broths.
- Prepare 18 of eggs.
Brenda's Cornbread Dressing instructions
- Combine cornbread, 6 eggs, and milk in turkey roaster size pan. Bake at 350 degrees until done..
- In a big pot combine broth, green onions, celery, sage, salt and pepper (to taste). Boil until tender..
- Boil 12 eggs, peel, and set aside..
- Let cornbread cool, break up, and stir in broth mixture. Slice eggs and add them. Stir thoroughly, and salt and pepper to taste. Return to oven and cook until firm..
- Serve with jellied cranberry sauce..
- Feeds approx. 30-50 people..