My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ?. Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers. Perfect for late-night meals or dinner in a hurry. An easy, quick and family friendly meal, Leftover Chicken and Egg Fried Rice is perfect for a busy weeknight and a great way to use up Find more here… Pin Leftover Chicken and Egg Fried Rice for later.
Of course, like most fried rice recipes, this egg fried rice is best served with copious amounts of hot sauce. Give it a try; it's very easy to make at home, and you can find all of the ingredients at any grocery store. Chicken can either be leftover from another meal or cooked with the fried rice. Food preparation My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ? is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes much more special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition – My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ?
- Give Enough cooked cold rice for 3 people.
- Provide 1 for large Spring onion.
- Need 2 for Chicken breasts diced small.
- Prepare 2 tbls for Sesame oil.
- Require A few – frozen garden peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark Soy sauce.
- Need 1/2 Tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp for Garlic.
- It’s 1 – egg.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp for Dark Soy sauce.
Either way, you still do not have to waste too much time, as stir-frying the chicken can remove the eggs from the pan, stir fry the spring onions, ginger and garlic, then add the rice, chicken, eggs and sauce, give it a good stir. Add the sliced fried chicken, pour in the eggs around the chicken. Cover with a lid and cook until eggs are at your desired doneness. Slide the egg and chicken over cooked rice, garnish with chopped scallions and shredded nori.
My Wholemeal Chicken, Egg Fried Rice ? step by step
- I am cooking this one at a time you cant really cook it all together as its too much and can go slushy. Cook the chicken in olive oil first in the wok at the end add a 1/4 Tsp dark soy sauce mix then set aside until you are frying the rice.
- Wipe the wok then add the sesame oil heat up add the Grated Ginger and grated Garlic then the chicken portion add the rice and peas and fry turning the rice over for 3 minutes..
- Next add the peas and make a well in the middle crack the egg and stir in and mix. Add the Soy sauce and the Spring onion..
- Lastly add the Soy sauce and stir serve hot..
In a small bowl, beat egg with water. Add the olive oil, chicken and salt. Beat the egg and add a small drop of yellow color to it. (color is optional). Now add the capsicum and carrot, stir fry for a few minutes then add the cooked rice. Stir fry for a minute, splash some soya sauce on it, then put the heat on very low and cover the pan.