Raagi banana cake. Then I decided to make Ragi Banana Cake. The cake is so soft and spongy. Lets see how to bake this Eggless Ragi Banana Cake recipe using pressure cooker.
How to Make Ragi Banana Cake Beat eggs, oil, banana and jaggery with dates. Sieve the Ragi with baking powder and baking soda. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Cooking Raagi banana cake is a fun point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Raagi banana cake
- Give 1 cup – Raagi flour.
- You need 1 cup for Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 banana.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Curd.
- Require 1/4 cup – oil.
- Need as needed for warm milk.
- Prepare 1 cup – Dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Require 1 tsp Baking powder.
- Provide Pinch – salt.
- Provide 1 tsp – Vanilla essence.
- Provide 1 tsp – honey.
Soft, moist & fluffy banana cake – Easy to make and tastes delicious. Serve it with milk or as a snack with some melted. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
Raagi banana cake process
- Pre heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 15minutes. Use aluminium small stand to prevent the baking vessel comes into contact with the base thereby it can cause burning..
- Prepare cake pan, grease and dust with flour..
- Mix together wheat flour, Raagi flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and sieve it 2-3 times..
- In a blender add banana slices and sugar. Grind them into smooth paste, to this add curd,oil, vanilla essence and pulse it for a minute to form a creamy mixture..
- Add flour mix to the creamy mixture and gently fold well. Add 1 tsp of honey and mix well. Add dry fruits of your choice. Adjust consistency using milk. It should be of dropping consistency..
- Pour this cake batter into greased cake pan. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. Insert a toothpick in the centre of the cake to check whether it is cooked or not..
- Once it cooled, invert it on a plate and serve. For garnish melt chocolate by double boiler method (I use dairy milk?) pour the melted chocolate on top of the cake and decorate with jems mitthai ?.
Eggless Ragi Banana cake is Healthy and yummy cake. Ragi with wheat flour and jaggery mixed with other baking ingredients and baked in pressure cooker. Fail-proof, light, fluffy and you can This is the best and moist banana cake from scratch. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Cake VI. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make.