Banana cake. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. Cooking Banana cake is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 components, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Banana cake
- Require 3/4 cup for whole wheat flour.
- Need 1/2 cup – Brown Sugar.
- Need 1/4 cup – oil.
- Need 1/1 tsp for Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – Baking Soda.
- Need 1 pinch for Salt.
- Need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- Require 1 handful – Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1 Handful walnuts chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp – vanilla essence.
- Need 1/4 tsp for cinnamon powder.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too. This banana cake recipe is the most delicious way to use up old bananas.
Banana cake start cooking
- Mash the bananas with a fork In a blender. Now cream sugar and oil for about 5 minutes..
- Add banana purée too with this. Add vanilla essence..
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture The batter will be thick..
- Include walnuts and chocolate chips keeping a few for the top layer..
- Butter the baking pan and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees..
- Check with a skewer test and let it cool..
- Take out from the dish when cake is completely cooled..
It's easy to make and the banana cake recipe makes the most moist and fluffy cake. Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. We top this recipe with a simply amazing homemade cream cheese frosting. This is my all-time favorite banana cake recipe, made completely from scratch!