Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha.
Food preparation Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha is a fun point, in addition it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 14 components, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha
- It’s 1 – & 1/2 cup whole wheat flour.
- You need pinch for salt.
- Provide for water as required to knead the dough.
- Require 5-6 for chicken sausages, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp. for oil.
- Require 1 tsp. – garlic, chopped.
- Need 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- You need to taste for salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. for turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. for coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp. of roasted gram flour.
- You need 1 tbsp. fresh grated coconut.
- You need oil to shallow fry.
Ramadan Special – Stuffed Chicken Sausage Paratha instructions
- Grate the sausages..
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and saute the green chilies and garlic for a few seconds..
- Add the grated sausages, salt, turmeric powder & garam masala powder..
- Fry on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Add the coriander leaves and gram flour..
- Mix everything well and keep aside to cool..
- Add the coconut and mix well..
- In a bowl. mix together flour and salt. Add water as required and knead into a tight dough. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes. Divide into 10 equal portions. Roll out each portion by dusting some flour into a small disc just like a poori. Take one poori and spread some of the stuffing..
- Cover with another poori and seal all edges..
- Dust some more flour and roll out into a paratha. Make similar stuffed parathas with the remaining dough..
- Heat a tawa and shallow fry the parathas one at a time by drizzling some oil all over and around the edges. Cook on both sides till they turn slightly brown in colour..
- Serve with some chutney, yogurt, pickles or butter..