Vegetable stew with turkey. Filling, delicious, and affordable, this turkey stew is made with turkey thighs or legs, slow cooked with onion, celery, carrots and other root vegetables. One of my father's favorite dishes to make in the winter is a hearty turkey stew with lots of root vegetables like rutabagas, turnips, and carrots. Turkey breast meat and fresh vegetables are cooked up into a hearty stew that may be enjoyed any time of year.
Turkey leg is a lean and budget-friendly meat. Cook it on the bone and add extra flavour to this easy stew. This is designed to be a low cost recipe. Food preparation Vegetable stew with turkey is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Vegetable stew with turkey
- Provide 1 kg of Turkey.
- Prepare 1 kg for Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare Salt.
- You need 1/4 kg Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 big Onion.
- Need 3 of Knorr seasoning(chicken flavour).
- Provide 1 teaspoon for Thyme.
- Provide 2 teaspoons – Curry.
- Provide for Full bunch Vegetable(green).
- Provide 7 pieces Tatasi.
Let's use up that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! I still have the carcass in the freezer and plan on making some good turkey soup after the. Add unmashed vegetables back to the pot and mix in turkey ham. Add some more liquid or cook a little longer to thicken.
Vegetable stew with turkey instructions
- Cut the turkey in big chuks and cook with curry,salt,thyme,onion,knorr seasoning..
- Rinse the vegetables with salt and slice..
- Blend the fresh tomatoes and tatasi then fry in vegetable oil..
- Fry for 10minutes with stirring then add onion after 20 seconds, pour in the turkey with the stock and a cup of water..
- Cook this for 8 minutes,add salt,knorr seasoning,curry,.
Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice and place in preheated bowls. Garnish with remaining spinach and basil. My husband and I love dumplings, and this mild-tasting, homey dish has flavorful ones floating on a tasty turkey and vegetable stew. This easy stew is also good served with a grain, such as rice or barley, in addition to the pita bread. Place the turkey meat, turkey bone, all the vegetables, flour, both rices, spices and chicken broth in a large kettle or Dutch oven.