Banana cake. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. Cooking Banana cake is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Banana cake
- It’s 3 of over ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 cup for refined flour.
- It’s 1 cup whole wheat flour.
- Give 1 tsp for baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp baking soda.
- Provide 1 cup – sugar.
- Give Pinch of salt.
- Give 1/2 cup for oil.
- Need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Need 2 tbsp of tutti fruity, seed &choco chips.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too. This banana cake recipe is the most delicious way to use up old bananas.
Banana cake step by step
- Sieve refined flour, wheat flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Grind banana in smooth paste.
- Mix oil &banana.
- Mix it indry mixture if needed add milk.
- Grease the mould pour cake mixture on the top sprinkle tutti fruity, choco chips & melon seeds.
- Bake 180* for 35 mnts…
It's easy to make and the banana cake recipe makes the most moist and fluffy cake. Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake. We top this recipe with a simply amazing homemade cream cheese frosting. This is my all-time favorite banana cake recipe, made completely from scratch!