Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya.
Cooking Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- Prepare 8 of smoked turkey sausages, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices (you can find these in the aisle with the hot dogs).
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, sliced into strips.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of (14.5-oz) can petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 8 oz of package jambalaya rice mix.
Crock Pot Skinny Chicken Jambalaya start cooking
- Place your sliced peppers and onions in the bottom of slow cooker. Top with chicken strips and turkey sausage..
- Add water and undrained tomatoes..
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours or high heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours..
- Stir in rice. (If using low heat setting, turn it to high at this point) Cover and cook about 45 minutes or until rice is tender and most of the liquid absorbed..
- Dish up in bowls and ENJOY!.