Mango kulfi. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. Last week, I used some fresh mangoes to make this Mango Kulfi and it turned out to be so creamy and just about perfect! Mango kulfi Recipe with step by step photos.
Mango kulfi is a traditional, rich, and creamy frozen dessert from India. This sinfully rich, delicious, creamy, and irresistible mango kulfi has a perfect authentic chewy and creamy texture. Mango Kulfi is a creamy dessert is made with staples and studded with lots of pistachios and almonds. Food preparation Mango kulfi is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Mango kulfi
- Provide 1 liter full fat milk.
- You need 3/4 cup mango pulp.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- Give To taste of Sugar.
- Require 3-4 tsp – chopped cashew nuts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp cardamom powder.
- Give pinch saffron strands and chopped pistachios for garnishing.
Mango Kulfi Recipe with condensed milk and Pistachios. how to prepare mango kulfi with step by step photo recipe: firstly, in a large blender take ¾ cup of chopped ripped mangoes. alternatively, use mango puree. also add, cold milk. add more milk and. I absolutely love mango, and so enjoy making recipes from mango. There's no ice cream machine required to follow this recipe -frozen dessert. Though kulfi is often compared to ice cream, it's nothing like it: Kulfi isn't churned.
Mango kulfi start cooking
- Boil the milk in low flame till becomes half of the consistency. Then add saffron strands in it..
- Mix well and add sugar in it..
- Then cook for sometime and add cashew nuts and cardamom powder in it..
- Cook for 5 minutes and switch off the flame. Allow it to cool completely and add mango puree in it. Mix well..
- Pour the rabdi in Kulfi mould or any shot glass or matka. Cover with aluminum foil. Keep them in the freezer for 8-9 hours..
- Now Mango Kulfi are ready. Serve by garnishing with some chopped pistachios and saffron strands..
This recipe for instant mango kulfi takes short cuts, using canned sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream. Mango kulfi recipe with video & step by step photos – Kulfi is an Indian ice cream made with milk Mango kulfi can be made from scratch by evaporating the milk for long time and then cooling it down. Indian mango kulfi is rich and creamy. Traditionally made by cooking milk for hours until it thickens. But, my version is a quick and easy no-cooking method using condensed and evaporated milk.