Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice. To make the egg-fried rice, beat together the eggs and sesame oil in a bowl and add to the wok. Allow to set a little and move around the pan to scramble. Egg Fried Rice is an easy Chinese fried rice recipe that you can make at home.
For example, leftover rice, frozen vegetables, eggs, and a block of tofu. Fried "Rice": Heat your olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, peas, and carrots. Cooking Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice is a fun point, additionally it ends up being more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice
- Give 150 g of rice.
- Prepare 1 red pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 – small tin of bamboo shoots.
- Give 1 stalk – lemon grass.
- Provide 1 head – broccoli.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Require 2 inches fresh ginger.
- Provide 6 tbs – soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 g natural tofu.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Give to taste of salt, pepper, chilli flakes and soy sauce.
- It’s – Olive oil and butter for frying.
When it's really sizzling, add the cauliflower, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Egg: Make a well in the middle of the hot pan. Add sesame oil and eggs, and gently pull the eggs around in the center with a spatula to make. Egg fried rice was something I used to have all the time as a kid.
Tofu and lemongrass egg-fried rice how to cook
- At least one hour before you want to start cooking, prepare and marinade the tofu. To do this, press the tofu between kitchen roll repeatedly until the kitchen roll no longer becomes damp from the tofu. Cut the tofu into chunks and put in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 inch of ginger (both chopped finely) and chilli flakes depending on your preference. You can also leave to tofu to marinade for a few hours or overnight for a stronger flavour..
- Start your rice cooking. In the meantime crack the two eggs in a bowl, whisk for 30 seconds and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside. Chop the veg..
- Fry the tofu and marinade in a pan for a few minutes on each side until it crisps up. Set aside on a plate. In a large frying pan fry the onions, broccoli, pepper, the rest of the ginger and the lemongrass in a generous drizzle of olive oil. After 5 minutes add the pepper and bamboo shoots. Cook for another 10 minutes or longer if you want your vegetables to be soft..
- When the rice is done, rinse with cold water and set aside. Make a space in the middle of the frying pan and melt a knob of butter. Fry the rest of the garlic for 2 minutes on a low heat then add the rice. Mix the vegetables and rice together and add the tofu..
- Push the rice mixture to the side of the pan and add the egg mixture. Stir the egg occasionally, and once it has scrambled mix it in well with the veg and rice..
- Season to taste with soy sauce, pepper and chilli flakes. Enjoy!.
My mom made it to use leftover rice from last night's dinner to make breakfast. Ready-fried tofu is available in Asian markets. All you need to do is heat the tofu by refrying or baking it to get back its crunchiness. Instead of fresh lemongrass, use its powdered form, which can be stored in your pantry. Everything is thrown into a pan, seasoned, and heated through.