Whole wheat choco muffins. Figured we all might need a healthy treat as we ease into this post-Easter week. If you're anything like me, you're still full from all the cadbury eggs, cheesecake. Eating chocolate muffins for breakfast feels a little decadent, but baking them with whole wheat flour makes me feel a little better about treating my family to them.
Oatmeal Muffins With Whole Wheat Flour Recipes. Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Surprise MuffinsFood Doodles. These muffins were not birthed from any idea I had, instead they came straight from my husband's brain. Cooking Whole wheat choco muffins is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Whole wheat choco muffins
- You need 325 ml of milk.
- Require 2 teaspoon of lemon juice (strained for any solid parts).
- Require 50 gm of powdered sugar.
- Provide 60 ml of oil.
- Require 20 gm – melted dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 teaspoon for vanilla essence.
- Require 120 gm – whole wheat flour.
- You need 4 tsp for unsweetened coco powder.
And whole wheat flour, although that's not exactly the sort of thing you've loved forever. It's more of the sneak it into your food and feel better about eating thirteen peanut butter muffins for breakfast kind of thing. I originally made these because I wanted to eat. Delicious Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins made with greek yogurt, no butter and sweetened naturally with Did you follow the recipe exactly?
Whole wheat choco muffins how to cook
- Take 125 ml of milk and add 2 teaspoon of lemon juice to it. Mix well and keep it aside. You will see the milk curdles.
- Sieve while wheat flour, coco powder, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside.
- Blend together powdered sugar, oil and salt. It should be a nice mixture. Add in remainder 250 ml milk and melted dark chocolate, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients to the above oil and sugar mixture and fold in gently. Do not over mix. Lastly add in the curdled milk and give gentle mix. Fill in your greased cupcake moulds.
- Baked these cupcakes in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 10 to 12 minutes and tadaaaaaa…. Your lovely cupcakes are ready.. A healthy chocolate you must enjoy.
Usually whole wheat pastry flour makes the muffins light and fluffy! They're perfect for making these muffins moist with lots of banana flavor. Gold Medal® White Whole Wheat flour can be used in any recipe. I'm sure these chocolate beet muffins will fool any veggie hating kids. These chocolate cherry muffins are made with whole wheat pastry flour and non-fat Greek yogurt.