Omelette with waffles (stuffed). These omelet waffles from Delish.com are pure genius. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Season with salt and pepper, then mix in ham, cheddar, and parsley.
Grease a waffle iron with nonstick spray. An omelette waffle is a fun way to cook eggs. No hovering over the stove – just mix up your eggs, add your fillings and cook it in your waffle iron. Cooking Omelette with waffles (stuffed) is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Omelette with waffles (stuffed)
- Prepare 4 slices of Bread.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander leaves 1 tsp.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt – black & white.
You whisk your eggs and omelet fillings and then you pour it into the hot waffle iron. Then you can do other tasks while you wait for it to cook. Waffle irons are for more than just waffles. Learn how to make quick and easy waffle omelettes for a hearty breakfast with your family.
Omelette with waffles (stuffed) start cooking
- In a bowl crack eggs,& whisk it..
- Add all things execpt butter..
- Mix it together very well..
- Heat a pan put butter in it. Spread eggs batter in it..
- Cook it both sides cut this omelette in pieces.take 1 slice bread spread some butter in it.put omelette in it.put another piece of bread in it.now it combined..
- Heat a waffle.maker spread some butter in it.put stuffed bread in it..
- Bake it 5 miniutes. Now breakfast is ready to serve..
- Serve it hot with any sauce..
See more ideas about Waffle iron recipes, Waffle recipes, Waffle maker recipes. Waffles stuffed with cinnamon apples, deep fried, then iced. Omelette Waffles – Graceful Little Honey Bee. Wedges of omelette with parmesan cheese. Fresh Belgian liege apple and cinammon waffle.