Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs. Chicken Fried Steak is a traditional Southern dinner, but I've taken this classic dish, and cooked it in my Air Fryer! I love having a comforting meal without You can add it to your favorite Air Fryer chicken recipes. You will not miss the deep fried calories when you taste the crispiness of the breading.
The origin of chicken fried steak, also known as country fried steak or pan fried steak, is very interesting. Recipes for batter-fried steaks can be found in various Southern Cookbooks that. Chicken-fried steak, at its worst, is an overcooked slab of tough beef coated in a greasy deep-fried coating made soggy by a gluey bland gravy. Food preparation Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs is a fun point, in addition it becomes much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 21 components, you can begin cooking 16 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need 4 of large Beef Bottom Round Steaks [7"x7"].
- It’s of Flour Coating.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Black Pepper – Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 4 of large Eggs [beaten].
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Bacon Grease.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare 8 of large Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Canola Oil.
- You need of White Sausage Gravy.
- Prepare 2 packages of White Sausage Gravy [your favorite brand].
- Prepare 4 cup of Whole Milk Or Water [depending upon manufacturers directions].
- You need of Garnishments & Sides.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh Or Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cayenne Pepper Or Paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of Black Ground Pepper.
- You need 1 Bottle of Tabasco.
- It’s 8 slice of White Toasted Buttered Bread.
At its best, it's juicy and tender, rich with beef flavor, and coated in a crispy, crunchy shell that retains its bite even when doused with a flavorful, black. Chicken Fried Steak & Gravy Crispy Tender Juicy Fried Chicken Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK Ye hai meri chicken fried steak ki recipe umeed hai aapko pasand. Check out reviews of chicken fried steak as Mike goes on his Saturday morning adventures to explore. I have been hearing about it for a while now.
Mike's Crispy Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs start cooking
- Whip eggs and make flour mixture in separate bowls..
- Trim beef of outer fat and pound down with a meat mallet or needle press to about 1/4 of an inch thick..
- Place pressed meat in your flour mixture then lightly pound your meat with mallet again..
- Place flour coated meat in fridge for at least 15 minutes..
- Heat up Canola Oil and bacon grease mixture on high..
- Place meat in flour, then egg mixture, then flour, then egg again and flour once more..
- Place one or two [don't overcrowd pan] pieces of meat in the hot frying pan..
- Fry for 3 minutes on each side..
- Place on wire rack and put in a 250° oven until ready for construction..
- Make white sausage gravy as per manufacturers directions. Stir gravy constantly until it's bubbling and thick. Authors Note: You can make your own homemade sausage gravy with your drippings and leftover flour but I was just way too busy and far too lazy..
- Fry eggs to desired preference..
- Place Chicken Fried Steak on a plate, cover with White Sausage Gravy and place eggs atop of gravy..
- Sprinkle top with dried Parsley, Cayenne Pepper Or Paprika..
- Serve with Tabasco..
- You can also take this breakfast dish and turn it into a dinner. Just omit the eggs, add mashed potatoes and green beans on the side..
Fans, friends, and colleagues have been saddened by the lack of activity on the "Mike's Chicken Fried Steak Review" blog. Chicken Fried Steak with Gravy is the ultimate southern comfort food. When it comes to comfort food, Chicken Fried Steak is the real deal. Tenderized cubed steak is breaded and pan-fried and then topped with a creamy milk gravy made from the pan drippings. Chicken fried steak and country fried steak are often considered one and the same, but Southerners (Texans in particular) would like you to know that there are a few key distinctions.