Thandai flavour matka kulfi. Matka Thandai kulfi itsvery delicious , Thandai kulfi is a delicious recipe that is similar to Kesar pista kulfi with slidht twist. Add the thandai paste and mix well. Scrap the sides and keep stirring till it reduces to the half of its original quantity.
To get kulfi out of the mould, rub with your palms, it will get loose and slide out. Thandai kulfi recipe with step by step photos. Rich and creamy Mango Kulfi is the ultimate summer dessert! Cooking Thandai flavour matka kulfi is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition for Thandai flavour matka kulfi
- It’s 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Prepare 100 grams khoya.
- Require 2 tbsp – condensed milk.
- You need 4 tbsp sugar.
- Require 1 tbs of green cardamom powder.
- Require 2 tbsp – homemade thandai powder.
- It’s as required of Almonds and rose petals for garnish.
Thickened milk is flavored with milk powder, mango puree, nuts and cardamom and then frozen until set. matka kulfi recipe with stepwise photos.matka kulfi is kulfi ice set in earthern clay pots.matka kulfi with easy stepwise pictures. Rinse the clay pots then pour the mixture into the pots. I poured half of the mixture into kulfi moulds for mittus sake and only. Thandai Kulfi, is also known as the Indian ice cream.
Thandai flavour matka kulfi process
- In a pan take milk put on the flame when boil add khoya, condensed milk stir it low heat until a thick consistency.
- Now add sugar and thandai powder and mix well add chopped almonds and green cardamom powder.
- When cool completely pour it into small matka or any mould and keep into the deep freezer overnight or 6 to 8 hours.
- When serving, garnish with chopped almonds and dried rose petals..
- Enjoy chilled.
Thandai is a traditional beverage and the same infusion can be relished in the form of a kulfi, doesn't it sound amazing! Who can resist that chilled creamy (Tip: You can use fresh orange segment and milk quennel for a better taste and flavour.) traditionally kulfi recipes are always prepared by evaporating thick sweetened and flavoured milk. this evaporated milk is later you do not have the matka's or even kulfi moulds, you can use plastic cups, or glasses to shape the kulfi. lastly, ensure to cover the top portion of matkas or glasses while the. I really crave for those kulfis now …Last month we had been to my native and there i tasted Matka kulfi , my hubby's favourite. The Bengali snacks like cutlets and Vegetable Chop are incomplete without having a serving of kasundi on the side. Kasundi is stronger and sharper than any other kinds of mustard sauce.