Protein packed spaghetti salad. These hearty, high-protein salad recipes will keep you satisfied on your hungriest of days. A protein-packed diet doesn't have to be boring. Like the classic French salad Nicoise, I pack my salad with veggies, potatoes, tuna and eggs.
These nine protein-packed salads come in all shapes and sizes and will give your afternoon snack a run for its money. This salad sticks to vegan-friendly proteins like quinoa, chickpeas, and pistachios and gets its summery flavor from clementines, pomegranate, and fresh mint. The key is to load up your salads with toppings that pack a lot of nutritional bang for their proverbial caloric buck. Food preparation Protein packed spaghetti salad is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 11 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Protein packed spaghetti salad
- Require 100 gm tofu/paneer/chicken sausages.
- Provide 1 cup for boiled spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Give 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into julianne.
- Require 1 of medium red bell pepper cut into julianne.
- It’s 1 for medium capsicum cut in Julianne.
- Give 1/2 cup shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for shredded purple cabage.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need As needed of Vinegar for dressing.
- You need 1 tsp for olive oil.
What more could you ask for? Spaghetti is a source of carbohydrates so it can be served as part of a healthy diet. Since spaghetti is usually made from wheat, it contains gluten, a protein found in grains such as wheat Serve your spaghetti with a green salad on the side for even better nutrition. Spaghetti with Tempeh Ragu from Connoisseurus Veg.
Protein packed spaghetti salad steps
- Saute paneer/tofu/sausage with 1 tsp oil. Keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients mix well.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well. Add vinegar. Mix.
- Add olive oil. Mix. Keep in fridge for 30 min before serving.
Kale & Quinoa Salad with Cherry Tomatoes & Lemon Tahini Dressing ». I usually end up just adding beans when the pasta doesn't have any protein but there are just so many fun ideas here! The chopped salad is an LA lunch institution. Check out one of our favorite protein salad recipe, with this take on a protein-packed chopped salad. The chopped salad is an LA lunch institution, and as as far as we're concerned there are never enough versions.