Zunaka Papad Roll.
Cooking Zunaka Papad Roll is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Zunaka Papad Roll
- You need 6 of udad daal papads.
- You need 1/4 of katori corn flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 250 grams of oil for deep fry.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Chana daal soaked overnight.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp of green coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maida.
- You need Little of water to make paste to stick the rolls.
Zunaka Papad Roll instructions
- Wash the soak chana dal and make a fine paste..
- Heat 4 tsp oil add cumin seeds when splutters slow the flame, add sesame seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala add the dal paste and mix well, cook on slow flame with a lid till it loses the pan, stir in between..
- Add cut coriander mix well off the flame, zunaka is ready, let it cool..
- Now take papad,apply water with brush to make it wet, stuffed it with zunaka, stick the edges with maida paste, get all the rolls be stuffed..
- Take corn flour in bowl add water to make paste, dip the rolls in paste..
- Heat oil on medium flame then low the flame and drop the papad roll dipped in cornflour, deep fry on low flame so that it can't burn..
- Deep fry the rolls from both the sides till becomes brown..
- Now papad rolls are ready to serve, serve it with sauce..