Mango pie. It's so satisfying that you'll catch yourself cutting sliver after mouthwatering sliver of pie. This mango pie with a jelly layer is light, creamy, fruity, smooth, and very delicious. Mango pie actually tastes a bit like peach pie, with a hint of tropical-ness(?).
Locals farmers sell mango pie, mango ice cream, mango juice and mango preserves to No-Bake Mango Pie Recipe. This recipe has been adapted from the magazine, "Mexico Desconocido, in their. This mouthwatering mango dessert is an Indian take on a traditional Thanksgiving pie. Cooking Mango pie is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Mango pie
- You need For dough–.
- Provide 2 cups all purpose flour.
- Require Pinch baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for salt.
- Give 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s as required – Water.
- Need For – Stuffing–.
- Give 2 for mangoes.
- Need as per taste Sugar.
- Require 2 tsp of butter.
- Require 1/2 tsp of cinnamom powder.
- Provide 1 tsp cornflour.
- Require 1/2 – lemon.
I want to eat something different with mango and my sister suggested to make a mango pie so that we can shared the recipe with you too. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Mango Pie: Mango pie is one of my favorites! It's similar in flavor to a peach pie, but a bit more tart.
Mango pie how to cook
- First for stuffing,Take two mangoes, chop it into small pieces.
- Now take a wok, add butter and let it melt and then add mangoes into it.
- After cooking it for a minute add sugar into it.
- Now let mango left it's juice and them bring mangoes out and cook it and add cinnamom powder and then again add mangoes into it.
- Now cook it for two minutes and squeeze 1/2 lemon into it and switch off the gas and add 1 tsp corn flour for consistency.
- Now for dough, take all purpose flour into big bowl, then add butter into it and salt and baking powder..
- Mix all the ingredients well and knead the dough by adding little amount of water.
- Take small portion of kneaded dough and roll it thin and grease baking tray with butter and place rolled one into baking tray.
- Fill it with mango stuffing.
- Now make strips from other portion of dough and cover the stuffing with strips.
- And now preheat the wok for 10 minutes and after 10 minutes place the baking tray into it and bake it for 45 minutes at medium flame after 45 minutes check it.
- After baking, let it cool and bring out in plate and serve it.
I add cardamom to my mango pie because the flavors work beautifully together. If you like peach pie, you will love this dreamy tropical pie. It has a brighter flavor with the added beauty of this luscious island fruit. For Filling: Mix together mango slices, sugar, extract, spices, flour, zest and lemon or lime juice and pour into baked crust. I have just the thing, juicy mango pie.