Malai kulfi. What makes my malai kulfi so delicious? The addition of heavy cream, khoya (dried milk solids) and The kulfi would come out easily. You may insert a popsicle stick in.
In a wide pan heat full fat milk. Let the milk simmer and stir occasionally so that it does not stick to the bottom of pan. Malai Kulfi is a delicious ice cream that everyone relishes during the Summer season. Food preparation Malai kulfi is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition of Malai kulfi
- Require 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Require 1/2 cup for milkmaid.
- It’s 1/4 cup fresh malai/cream.
- Give 2-3 tbsp – powered sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Give 1/4 tsp for cardamom powder.
- You need Chopped almonds and pistachio.
- It’s 7-8 – saffron threads.
It is popularly found at beaches in India. Of the many varieties of kulfi, this traditional Malai Kulfi stands out with an extra rich and intense flavour and creaminess, all thanks to the slow but Malai Kulfi recipe – How to make Malai Kulfi. Malai Kulfi Recipe – It is an Indian frozen dessert made from whole milk, heavy cream, khoya and sugar. It is flavored with cardamom powder and chopped nuts.
Malai kulfi instructions
- Take heavy bottom pan. Add milk in it and boil on low medium flam till it becomes half..
- Now add fresh malai /cream and condensed milk and saffron threads.stir it continuesly. Add sugar,cardamom powder and salt in it. Mix well.turnoff the flame..
- Add almonds and pistachio. Let it cool..
- Transfer it into kulfi moulds. Refrigerate for 7-8 hrs..
Kulfi is best described as Indian-style ice cream. However, unlike ice cream, kulfi is not churned. This is a fantastic summer dessert. This is a quick and easy version of kulfi with pistachios. Malai kulfi has a much lesser calorie content than vanilla ice cream.