Shahi paneer with lacha paratha. Shahi paneer is a preparation of paneer, native to the Indian subcontinent, consisting of a thick gravy of cream, tomatoes and Indian spices. Lachha Paneer Paratha recipe – How to make Lachha Paneer Paratha. Punjabi Paneer Recipes Missed out on our mailers?
It's filled with crumbled paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and makes a Enjoy paneer paratha with a cup of chai! If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! Lacha Paratha لچھا پراٹھا – Paratha is a very famous. Cooking Shahi paneer with lacha paratha is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 20 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Shahi paneer with lacha paratha
- Prepare for shahi paneer–.
- Give 200 gms for paneer.
- Provide 2 big onions.
- Require 4 – tomatoes.
- You need 7-8 – cashews.
- Give 6 for garlic cloves.
- Give 1 inch ginger.
- Prepare 2 – green chillies.
- Prepare 2 laung.
- Prepare 2 bay leaves.
- You need 1 – cardamom stick.
- Give 1 for green elaichi.
- Require As required – Spices.
- It’s for For lacha paratha.
- Give 2 cups – flour.
- You need as per taste – Salt.
- You need As per taste of Pepper.
- It’s pinch for Kasuri methi.
- You need as per taste for Chat masala.
- Provide as required – Ghee.
Mostly People like to take paratha in breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bihari Kabab, Lacha Paratha, Imli Ki Chutney and Onion Tomato Salad – You can actually amaze yourself by cooking deliciously perfect Bihari Kabab, Lacha Paratha, Imli Ki. Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing.
Shahi paneer with lacha paratha how to cook
- Firstly take a kadhai add oil or ghee,then add jeera,add ginger,garlic and green chilli.
- Now add roughly chopped onions add cashews saute for 2 mins then add tomatoes and cook till it gets soft.
- Add salt and cook..and after cooking down make paste of it..
- Now in the same kadhai,add 1 tsp oil and butter add khade masale and diced onions..
- Now add the paste and add all the salt, pepper,dhaniya powder,garam masala,sabji masala and dry mango powder.Kashmiri pal mirch powder and mix well..and cook for 2 min..now add paneer and cook for 5 min on low flame.
- Add kasuri methi and enjoy with lacha paratha.
- For lacha paratha–Take atta and make a soft dough. Now after 10 min take a ball and roll out. Apply ghee and masale.
- Now make lacha by putting one layer on other..and make roll..and put on hot tawa add ghee and roast from both the sides.
- Enjoy hot..
In a large bowl or big plate, mix together whole wheat flour, oil and salt. Sharing a Lacha Paratha Recipe for your Brunch this weekend. Lacha Paratha is whole wheat layered flat bread. Lacha Paratha is a treat with any meal and can be served with any gravy base dish of your choice. A flavorful blend of palak or green peas and cubes of cottage cheese.