Spinach cheesy Pie. This spinach pie isn't really Greek flavored, but I love it all the same. There are many, many ways to I stuck to a basic cheese and spinach filling, but this recipe is just asking for a million variations. A delicious phyllo pie recipe made with spinach and feta cheese, spanakopita is a classic Greek favorite that can be an appetizer, side dish, or meal.
G., you want this on your plate! This recipe is based on a video from Jamie Oliver, but instead of using philo pastry (because I didn't find on supermarket) I've used shortcrust pastry so. Spinach Cheese Pie Without Eggs Recipes. Cooking Spinach cheesy Pie is a fun point, additionally it becomes more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Spinach cheesy Pie
- Require 500 g for All Purpose Flour.
- Provide 7 g for yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide – Water as required.
- Give 1/2 tsp for sugar.
- It’s of Topping.
- Need 1/2 cup for chopped spinach.
- Give 1/2 cup – chopped olives.
- Provide of Oregano as required.
- Give – Mozrella cheese as required.
- Give Tomato sauce.
See more ideas about Greek recipes, Cheese pies, Food and drink. Spinach Pie Recipe made with filo pastry, spinach, ricotta and feta cheese. Traditional Greek spanakopita (spinach and feta cheese pie) by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. Spinach, feta cheese, aromatics and youw own homemade phyllo dough!
Spinach cheesy Pie start cooking
- Knead the dough and let it rest for 1 hour, prepare the veggies of your choice.
- Apply oil on oven pan, divide the dough in 30 portions then with rolling pin,roll each piece to an oval shaped sheet about 10cm long. Then make 6 long cuts on both sides.put the filling then start folding the cuts from both side one by one.
Spinach & Feta Cheese Pie Recipe. Drain and squeeze to get rid of excess water. Quiche pie with spinach and cheese. Cheese and spinach shortcrust pastry pie on board. Onion mini quiche with bacon and corn.