Cooking Palak Poori is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Palak Poori
- Provide 200 gm spinach leaves.
- It’s 2 cup whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 for green chilli.
- Give 1 inch of ginger piece.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon – carom seeds.
- You need 1 pinch for hing.
- Give 200 ml of oil for frying.
Palak Poori start cooking
- Wash spinach leaves and blanch with green chilli and ginger.Take out and wet grind to a smooth paste..
- Take flour in a bowl,mix spinach puree,salt,oil,carom seeds and hing.Knead to a semi soft dough.Cover and rest for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes,knead again for a while.Make puris..
- Deep fry till done.Puris are ready to be served.Serve hot with aloo dum/achar/or chutney of your choice..