Sausage Koottan- A desi touch to the western staple.
Food preparation Sausage Koottan- A desi touch to the western staple is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Sausage Koottan- A desi touch to the western staple
- It’s 1 cup of chicken sausages without skin, sliced into round pieces.
- Give 1/2 number for red onion medium sized , roughly chopped.
- Provide 3 – 4 cloves garlic , crushed.
- Need 1/2 number – tomato medium sized ,chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare a few for mustard seeds.
- Prepare a few – cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon – chilli flakes.
- Give pinch – tumeric powder (optional).
- You need to taste pepper.
- You need to taste salt.
- Give half handful – coriander leaves , chopped.
Sausage Koottan- A desi touch to the western staple making process
- Get all the cutting and chopping of ingredients done..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and splutter the cumin and mustard seeds. When they crackle, add in the garlic and then the onions. Once color fades, add in the tomatoes as well and saute for a few minutes..
- And then you add in the chilli flakes, tumeric,salt and pepper and mix well. Then goes in the coriander leaves too..
- Now, we can add our main character-the sausages. Just let it coat with all the masala together and have a little fun sauteing it all and then just serve hot ! Perfect with rotis or any flat breads, an awesome filling to a bread sandwich and I don't mind this as a side dish to rice as well..