Spinach waffles chaat. palak chaat recipe – this delicious palak chaat will make the kids reconsider their attitude towards My mom had shared this palak chaat recipe with me on the phone. She had seen this recipe on some tv. Learn how to make Palak Patta Chaat Recipe – Indian Street Food Style Chaat Recipe By Chef Ruchi Bharani.
Palak chaat recipe – Crispy spinach leaves are coated with gram flour batter and deep fried in the oil. Then topped with chutneys (green chutney and meethi chutney), yogurt, sev. finally, palak chaat or spinach chaat is ready to serve. Very tasty savoury variation of your classic sweet waffles. Food preparation Spinach waffles chaat is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Spinach waffles chaat
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- It’s Half of bunch coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats powdered.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- You need of Salt red chillipowder and chaat masala as per taste.
- It’s 3 tsp of green chutney.
- It’s 2 tsp of tamrind chutney.
- You need 3 tsp of beaten curds.
- It’s of Few pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of nylon sev.
Great as a snack or appetizer when hosting a party. Cut the onion into small pieces. Saute in olive oil until soft. Spinach palak ki chaat is a mouthwatering appetizer.
Spinach waffles chaat how to cook
- Wash spinach and coriander leaves. Blend in a mixer along with chilli, ginger and garlic..
- Add 1/2 cup water and 2 tsp oil to make a smooth paste..
- Add powdered oats to the green mixture.
- Preheat oven and grease a waffle mould..
- Add salt and spices to the oats spinach mixture and pour it in the waffle mould and bake it for 12 minutes or till firm and crisp..
- Remove and unmould waffles. One can just eat them as it is..
- Place the waffles in a serving plate and fill corn, onion and tomatoes in the waffle..
- Top the waffle with some curd, green chutney, Tamarind chutney and pomegranate seeds. Sprinkle some chaat masala on top..
- Sprinkle some nylon sev on top.
Spinach pakoras dipped into tamarind chutney and serve with crispy spinach leaves makes a very sophisticated h'orderves. Delicious chaat recipe made using palak pakoras – a must try ! Ingredients for Palak Ki Chaat Recipe. Instructions: In a large bowl, mix chickpea Place the crispy leaves on paper towels to drain. Eat homemade Indian food tonight with Aarti Sequeira's Saag Paneer: Spinach with Indian Cheese recipe from Aarti Party on Food Network.