Aloo Singhare ki Poori. Singhare ki pooris can be made plain just with the water chestnut flour or in combination with mashed potatoes. This recipe uses boiled mashed potatoes. You can Serve these Singhare ki pooris With Aloo tamatar sabzi or Vrat ka kadhi or Arbi masala or khatta meetha kaddu or jeera aloo or Pumpkin.
I had these pooris during my childhood days. Singhare ki poori is an authentic recipe that is prepared in North India during festive seasons and for vrat. Here is a video and the step-by-step procedur. Food preparation Aloo Singhare ki Poori is a fun thing, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 7 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition – Aloo Singhare ki Poori
- Provide 1-1/2 cups Singhara atta.
- Require 2 – big sized boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Give 1 tsp for black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt Sendha.
- Provide 1-2 chopped green chillies.
- It’s as required – chopped coriander leaves.
- Require as required – Veg Oil for frying.
The singhare ki poori is generally accompanied with any vrat ke sabzis. If you would like a simple and quick recipe during festivals, watch the video. Singhare Ki Puri is a delicacy especially prepared on Janmashtami. Go through the recipe and know how to make Singhare Ki Poori.
Aloo Singhare ki Poori how to cook
- In a large bowl take Singhara atta, mashed potatoes, and all the above ingredients except oil..
- Mix all the ingredients well and add little water to make into a stiff dough..
- Take little dough, make a ball and roll into a poori.Similarly make all pooris out of the dough..
- Heat oil in a kadahi and deep fry the rolled out poories. Till golden brown..
- Serve the Pooris with curd and chutney..
India is a land of myriad colorful festivals. Janmashtami is one such festival celebrated by Hindus across the length and breadth of the country. Praveen Kumar. wheat flour. however, aloo ki poori is prepared with the combination of wheat flour and boiled mashed potatoes to form a smooth dough. more importantly, aloo ki puri can be served as it is without and supplement curries. whenever, i feel bored with the traditional pooris, i try these soft and crunchy aloo. Singhare ki Poori is a delectable recipe that is liked by the people of all age groups. This recipe is prepared using simple ingredients like water chestnut This North Indian recipe can pair well with spicy veggie, aloo sabzi or any other curry of your choice.