Kalakand. Kalakand is a popular Indian sweet made by reducing milk and sugar. This soft set burfi is widely sold in sweet stalls and is. Kalakand Recipe-KalaKand Barfi with Milk-Kalakand recipe with Paneer-Indian Sweets Recipe.
There's also a quicker version of kalakand which is made using milk powder and condensed milk, maybe i'll try it out the next time. Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert, made with whole milk, variation of burfi, and is Making Kalakand. Kalakand recipe with step by step photos – this is a two ingredient quick and tasty kalakand (Indian milk Kalakand is a rich milk cake. one of the popular Indian sweets. Cooking Kalakand is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
- Need 1/2 ltr – milk.
- Give 1/2 tbsp ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – sugar.
- You need 1 cup – cottage cheese (paneer) (crumbled).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – green cardamom powder.
- Require of Few chopped pistachio, almond, cashews.
- Require of Saffron (optional).
- You need – Condensed milk (optional).
- Give Rose water (optional).
On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Kalakand is a traditional Indian sweet made by reducing milk with Curdled milk has a slight grainy texture and so does this kalakand. You can checkout this easy. ? Kalakand. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk.
Kalakand making process
- Firstly greased the plate or tin set aside..
- Take a heavy bottomed pan or kadai..
- Heat on add ghee and crumbled paneer saute dil ghee absorbs..
- Now add milk stir well 10-12 minutes add sugar keep stirring on medium heat constantly "if u using condensed milk now this stage add 1 tbsp condensed milk" stir well till the milk mixture thick consistency..
- When the kalakand mixture start thickening switch off heat add cardamom powder stir well..
- Now pour the kalakand mixture into the prepared greased plate..
- Sprinkle crushed or sliced nuts all over kalakand gently press the dry fruits with a spoon..
- Cover and allow the kalakand to become cool completely. "Refrigerate for 1-2 hour".
- Slice the kalakand with ur choice and serve as a sweet or enjoy with spoon as a dessert..
Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. The milky taste and moderate sweetness of Kalakand makes it everybody's favourite. It is a brilliant choice for any occasion. Unlike the traditional process that takes a lot of time, this microwave recipe is. This kalakand recipe is made with milk and sugar.